Staffing agencies are engaged by companies to find candidates to fill open vacancies. Vacancies can be direct placement, temporary, or contract and full-time or part-time engagements.
While it’s extremely satisfying to be able to outsource the arduous task of candidate screening, you want to make sure the staffing agency you choose is doing a thorough job. Cardinal Staffing Services is an award winning leader since 1994. Leading the way since 1994 for our customers, candidates, and community.
Things to Consider
Not all staffing services are alike. Things to consider should include:
- Ensure that the values, culture, and branding align with the hiring company.
- Is their social media and on-line reputation is strong?
- What servicing guarantees are given?
- How do they manage emergencies or last-minute cancellations?
- Can you contact them easily and ‘off-hours’?
- What is their resolution process?
Benefits of using Cardinal Staffing Services:
- Reduce overhead costs. Employees cost more than just the salaries. Internal benefits, PTO days, 401k retirement plans, and employer taxes are just a few of the costs included with internal staff.
- Reduction in overtime pay. Onboard short and long-term workers to help split up the amount of work for during busy times.
- Skilled talent. Cardinal specializes in staffing services logistics, warehouse, manufacturing, office, and professional staffing. We provide temp, full-time, part-time, and permanent/direct hire placement for our Associates. We are one of the largest temp agencies in northern Ohio and southern and eastern Michigan.
- Save time and resources. Our skilled recruiters save time by weeding through hundreds of resumes, checking references, drug testing and taking calls from candidates in all skill sets.
- Quick response to needs. Go-about your company’s core functions while our skilled recruiters find a qualified candidate and schedule a worker for a short or long-term assignment. Cardinal Staffing has the ability to alter the size of teams on an ad hoc basis.
- Reduce hiring risks. Gaining access to the recruiter’s insider knowledge of qualified and skilled candidates, salary ranges, and local market trends.
- One call. Just one call will connect you to one of our experienced recruiters who have access to a large group of candidates through top talent networks for sourcing the perfect person to fill our customers’ needs.
- Online application. Our 4-step online application process allows our recruiters to source the workers our customers need in a prompt fashion.
- Onboarding, payroll, and terminations. As the employer of record (EOR) We handle the workers onboarding paperwork, payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, and unemployment benefits.
- Community knowledge. We know where to find candidates because we live there.
- Challenges and Issues. Each branch works directly to resolve any issue quickly and to a satisfactory conclusion.
- 24/7 contact. We know emergencies come up. So, we are there for you when you need us.
We offer individuals across an extensive range of industries including HR, manufacturing, administrative, accounting, IT engineering and much more.
The Cardinal Culture – Delivering Jobs for 28 years!
Cardinal Staffing Services is not just any staffing company, it is a place you can be inspired to reach the goal of your dreams. The Cardinal Culture is about empowerment. We treat our customers and candidates with respect, dignity, and appreciation. Sometimes a person just needs to be heard. To listen to and to be given a chance. We make positive decisions every day that impacts our valued clients, our candidates, and our community. We are waiting to hear from you. Contact us today!