Leading the Way since 1994
Staffing agencies are engaged by companies to find candidates to fill open vacancies. These roles can be direct placement, temporary, or contract and full or part-time assignments. While it’s extremely satisfying to be able to outsource the arduous task of candidate screening, you want to make sure the staffing agency you choose is doing a thorough job. Cardinal Staffing Services has been an award winning staffing partner year after year. Leading the way since 1994 for our customers, candidates, and community.
Things to Consider
Not all staffing services are alike. Things to consider should include:
- Ensure that the values, culture, and branding align with the hiring company.
- Is their social media and on-line reputation strong?
- What are their servicing guarantees?
- How do they manage emergencies or last-minute cancellations?
- Ease of contact accessibility.
- What is their resolution process?
Benefits of using Cardinal Staffing Services:
- Reduced overhead costs. Employees cost more than just their salaries. Internal benefits, PTO days, 401k retirement plans, and employer taxes are just a few of the costs included with internal staff.
- Reduction in overtime pay. We onboard short and long-term workers to help split up the amount of work during busy times.
- Save time and resources. Our skilled recruiters save time by weeding through hundreds of resumes, checking references, drug testing and taking calls from candidates in all skill sets.
- Quick response to needs. Allowing our valued clients to go-about their core functions while our skilled recruiters find a qualified worker for the assignment. Cardinal Staffing is flexible to alter the size of teams on an ad hoc basis.
- Reduce hiring risks. Clients gain access to the recruiter’s insider knowledge of qualified and skilled candidates, salary ranges, and local market trends.
- One call to the local branch office. One call will connect you to an experienced recruiter(s) who have access to a large pool of candidates through many top talent networks to source the perfect person to fill our customers’ needs.
- Online application. Our 4-step online application process allows our recruiters to source the needed workers promptly.
- Onboarding, payroll, and terminations. As the employer of record (EOR) we handle the workers onboarding paperwork, payroll taxes, workers’ compensation, and unemployment benefits.
- Community knowledge. We know where to find candidates because we live there.
- Challenges and Issues. We collaborate with our customers and workers to resolve issues as quickly as possible. Branches work directly to bring issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
- 24/7 contact. We know emergencies come up. So, we are there for you when you need us.
We offer individuals across an extensive range of industries including HR, manufacturing, accounting, IT, engineering and much more.
The Cardinal Culture – Delivering Jobs for 28 years!
Cardinal Staffing Services is not just any staffing company, it is a place you can be inspired to reach the goal of your dreams. The Cardinal Culture is about empowerment. We treat our customers and candidates with respect, dignity, and appreciation. Sometimes a person just needs to be heard. To listen and to be given a chance. We make positive decisions every day that impacts our valued clients, our candidates, and our community. We are waiting to hear from you. Contact us today!